Friday, September 4, 2015

#FF Feature & Follow




Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read where every Friday they feature a blogger and a question. It's purpose is to gain followers and make friends.

This week's featured blogger: Newbie Librarians 


This week's question: Name a movie you would have loved to read as a book (That is not a book already obviously) – Suggested by Go Book Yourself 


Me:Hhmm, I usually love books turning into movies never really thought about it the other way around. Ok so I'm a sucker for fairy-tales,especially renditions of fairy-tales.Plus I love Chad Micheal Murray!

                                 A CINDERELLA STORY
                                     

         


Austin: How could I have seen you before and not know who you are now?
Sam: Maybe you were looking but not really seeing.

Now it's your turn.What would you chose?

5 comments:

  1. That was a nice movie! Although I also like the one with Selena Gomez too!
    Followed on Google+, GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of Cinderella Retellings, fantasy, contemporary and even dystopian retellings, Cinderella just never gets old.. <3 Great choice.. :)

    Old GFC Follower <3
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. <3
    Donita @ My Random Book Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute movie! I love fairy tale retellings :) Old blog lovin follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice this was a really cute movie and it would of most definitely would of make a cute and adorable book. New follower on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin. Here is my #FF
    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2015/09/feature-follow-friday-4-movies-that-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen that one, but it looks cute. I'll have to rent it sometime. You can't go wrong with Cinderella though! Thanks for visiting my blog! Following on Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete