Friday, October 2, 2015

#FF Feature and Follow


Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read where every Friday they feature a blogger and a question. It's purpose is to gain followers and make friends.

This week's featured blogger: 
Rabbit Ears Book Blog

This week's question:
Pick three characters. Kiss? Marry? Kill? Suggested by Whatcha Reading.

Me:I'd want to kiss Kyler from the Rougarou Chronicles, marry Nixon from Eagle Elite Series, and kill Garrison from The Tough Saga.


5 comments:

  1. Oh unfortunately I am not familiar with those characters, so I cant compare.

    Following you through GFC :)


    Check out my FF post here! :)


    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I haven't read these series' before, so I don't really know about the characters, but I'm definitely going to check them out!

    New follower via GFC!

    -Tyra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, this is my FF: http://tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of these book but I can sense the passion. New GFC Follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard about this books :( .
    New follower via Bloglovin'
    Silvy@Books are my life

    ReplyDelete