Saturday, February 20, 2016

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Things have gotten hectic in my life between health issues,kids(and grandkid) and family that my reading has slowed to a snail pace so I totally forgot about reading challenges until I saw some on a fellow blogger's page.I totally flaked on 2015 challenges but I'm determined to finish this year's challenges.Plus I have an ever growing TBR Pile.

Hosted by Bookish Lifestyle
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
                              1-1A Firm Handshake~ My Level****
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children


1 comment:

  1. Sending you all the love and takeout for your health + grand/kids + family! A TBR-clearing challenge is the best and so great for the blookunity. All the best with this challenge. Thanks for dropping by The Devil Orders Takeout!

    ReplyDelete